The Most Common CAUSES OF ...
- Adrenal fatigue (Chronic Stress)- the adrenal glands are in charge of your stress response, if you are battling stress for a long time or are under extreme amounts of acute stress, they can get a bit tired.
- Emotional tension and stress.
- Environmental exposures: Toxins, viruses, bacteria, molds, electromagnetic frequencies (EMF).
- Nutrient deficiencies from an imbalanced diet or poor digestion/absorption of food.
- Nutrient deficiencies and poor blood sugar balance.
- Food Intolerances
- Lack of optimal foods and movement in your life.
- Lack of vitality
THE INITIAL INVESTIGATION May Include
- Assess stress levels (mental, emotional, and physical) and measure adrenal hormone levels and balance.
- Assess potential environmental exposures and measure immune markers as well as levels of toxins in the blood or urine.
- Assess diet and test nutrient levels in blood as well as investigate digestive health through stool analysis or symptom picture.
- Lifestyle changes to decrease stress along with counseling and personalized stress management techniques.
- Dietary counseling for optimal energy-boosting nutrient levels.
- Nutritional supplements and herbs to support adrenal glands, detox, digestive health, and/or nutrient levels.
- Individualized detox and immune stimulating protocols