Digestive issues are a common complaint at all ages. This can include constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, pain, IBS, IBD, Crohn's, UC, and SIBO. If you suffer from any of these conditions your daily life may be significantly impacted by the symptoms that come along with it. Digestive issues can also cause low nutrients getting into the body - leading to low energy and a number of other health issues. My naturopathic approach gets to the root of the problem to heal and cure your digestive issues.
The Most Common CAUSES OF IBS
- Foods irritating your system & causing chronic inflammation in your GI.
- Emotional tension and stress - stress plays a big part in our digestion.
- Lack of vitality
THE INITIAL INVESTIGATION May Include
- Assess stress levels (mental, emotional, and physical).
- Assess diet and test nutrient levels in blood as well as investigate digestive health through stool analysis or symptom picture.
- Lifestyle changes to decrease stress along with counseling and personalized stress management techniques.
- Dietary counseling for avoiding foods that irritate you so your digestive system can calm down.
- Constitutional hydrotherapy, an in-office treatment greatly helps to regulate the digestive system.
- Nutritional supplements and herbs to support digestion.