Anti-Aging and Longevity
Are you wanting to turn back the clock or prevent aging and increase longevity? While there's no fountain of youth, there are ways to increase your longevity. Many toxins in our environment and lifestyle habits prematurely age our skin. Many things in our environment contribute to chronic disease, making you feel older than you need to.
The Most Common CAUSES OF Premature Aging
- Taxing your body with toxins from smoking, fast food, processed food, and alcohol.
- Chronic Stress - work stress, relationship stress, physical stress, adrenal exhaustion, lack of sleep, etc.
- Environmental exposures: Toxins, viruses, bacteria, molds, electromagnetic frequencies (EMF).
- Nutrient deficiencies from an imbalanced diet or poor digestion/absorption of food.
- Lack of vitality
THE INITIAL INVESTIGATION May Include
- Assess stress levels (mental, emotional, and physical).
- Assess potential environmental exposures and measure immune markers as well as levels of toxins in the blood or urine.
- Assess diet and test nutrient levels in blood as well as investigate digestive health.
- Assess other potential lifestyle factors related to premature aging.
- Increasing your bodies own stem cell production to turn back the clock.
- Lifestyle changes to decrease overall stress on the body.
- Dietary counseling for optimal nutrient levels and avoidance of inflammatory foods.
- Counseling to stop harmful behaviors.
- Nutritional supplements and herbs to support the body.
- Individualized detox protocols.