Do you have occasional or daily headaches? There are many possible underlying causes.
The Most Common CAUSES OF Headache
- Emotional tension and stress leading to muscle tension.
- Physical misalignment and eye strain.
- Environmental exposures: Toxins, viruses, bacteria, molds, electromagnetic frequencies (EMF).
- Foods irritating your system, nutrient deficiencies and poor blood sugar balance.
- Acute illness such as the common cold, strep throat, or the flu.
THE INITIAL INVESTIGATION May Include
- Assess stress levels (mental, emotional, and physical).
- Assess physical causes including structural and blood pressure.
- Assess potential environmental exposures and measure immune markers as well as levels of toxins in the blood, hair, or urine.
- Assess diet and test nutrient levels in blood as well as investigate digestive health through stool analysis or symptom picture.
- Address any acute infection or organic disease such as hypertension.
- Personal detox plan if indicated.
- Physical medicine such as hydrotherapy, craniosacral therapy and muscle energy stretching.
- Lifestyle changes to decrease stress along with counseling and personalized stress management techniques.
- Dietary counseling for lowering irritation in your system and optimizing nutrient levels.
- Nutritional supplements and herbs to support pain relief, vascular support, and/or nutrient levels.