Many women struggle with irregular cycles at different times in their life. Whether it's soon after starting your period for the first time, close to menopause, after having a baby, or anywhere in between, there's always room to optimize your hormones.
The Most Common CAUSES OF Irregular cycles
- Low levels of essential nutrients.
- PCOS, perimenopause, menarche.
- Environmental exposures to endocrine disruptors.
- HPA axis - (hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal) effect on the reproductive axis.
THE INITIAL INVESTIGATION May Include
- Assess diet and test nutrient levels in blood or urine.
- Assess stress levels (mental, emotional, and physical) and HPA axis through your history and measuring hormone levels if needed.
- Assess potential environmental exposures and measure immune markers as well as levels of toxins in the blood or urine.
- Connection to monthly cycle through cycle charting.
- Herbs to support reproductive organs and adrenal glands.
- Personalized diet and nutritional optimization through supplements.
- Lifestyle changes to decrease stress along with counseling and personalized stress management techniques.
- Individualized detox protocol to remove endocrine disrupting toxins from your body.