Anxiety significantly impacts the quality of life of people who suffer from it. Some people who have anxiety also have insomnia, poor attention and work performance, and digestive issues to name a few. Anxiety can be caused by a number of reasons including a nutritional deficiency, blood sugar imbalance, toxins, improper breath patterning, and physiologic/hormonal.
The Most Common CAUSES OF Anxiety
- Emotional tension and stress.
- Sympathetic nervous system dominance.
- Nutrient deficiencies and poor blood sugar balance.
- Environmental exposures: Toxins, viruses, bacteria, molds, electromagnetic frequencies (EMF).
THE INITIAL INVESTIGATION May Include
- Assess stress levels (mental, emotional, and physical) and parasympathetic tone.
- Assess potential environmental exposures and toxicity.
- Assess diet, blood sugar levels and nutrient levels.
- Lifestyle changes to decrease stress along with counseling and personalized stress management techniques.
- Biofeedback and other measures to balance the nervous system.
- Dietary counseling for optimal nutrient levels and blood sugar stabalization.
- Hydrotherapy to boost nutrient levels getting to cells and balance the nervous system.
- Nutritional supplements and herbs to support the stress response and the adrenal glands.
- Individualized detox protocols.