Low libido is a common condition that not enough people talk about. A healthy intimate life is a foundation of health. Now, we all fall within a spectrum of desire and libido, and that can change over time and that's normal. What isn't normal is a big decrease from your normal that persists. If you've experienced a decrease in libido or desire that isn't changing, let's talk about it!
The Most Common CAUSES OF Low Libido
- Hormone imbalances.
- Emotional tension and stress and relationship tension.
- Nutrient deficiencies from an imbalanced diet or poor digestion/absorption of food.
- Lack of vitality
THE INITIAL INVESTIGATION May Include
- Assess stress levels (mental, emotional, and physical) and the mind/body connection.
- Assess potential hormone imbalances which may be caused by environmental exposures.
- Assess diet and test nutrient levels.
- Lifestyle changes to decrease stress along with counseling and personalized stress management techniques.
- Dietary counseling for optimal energy-boosting nutrient levels.
- Nutritional supplements and herbs to support libido.
- Stimulate vitality / the body's natural healing ability.